AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help,giggle Update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 1/7/2007 02:03 (#84094)
Subject: Help,giggle Update

Lapel, In
Bit the bullet with the wife's premission (of course)after she found out computers no longer cost $1,5000$2,000--Really that is what she believed.I got to get her out more often! THANKS TO THE DAUGHTER GOING TO BAT FOR ME.; THANKS STEPHANIE. Woo! MORE POWER!!!! VROOM!!!! VROOM!!!
As of this evening I am driving a new Compaq 2010!--- Doggone, I hope this Compaq 2010 has a better reputation than a John Deere 2010 had or I am in big trouble.This thing has 120 this and 520 that and 7800 RPM(horswepower unknown) -----and that $80 HP printer/ scanner/ copier WORKS! Didn't cost an arm and a leg after all.Fry's Electronics came in with the lowest bid. 2010 Compaq /17" tube type flat screen/HP printer---yep it was a bundle or something like that. $299 after rebates of $170.Anybody like to buy a flat screen monitor or a new HP printer. Crazy world we live in. It was cheaper to supersize the deal than just buy what I needed. Best Buys, you all came in second.
Son in law came over after that marvelous Colts victory and plugged in a little gadget no bigger than a small pocket knife. Then he sucked all the old puter's brains out and poked in all the sucked out brains into the new black box at my right knee. Then he was going to stop by the place where he works and use the big Momma electromagnet to finish sucking out any remaining tidbits of my wisdom left in the old puter. Says 3 seconds of BZZZZZT and its a total air head. nadda, nothin left inside. Its a modern miracle!

He left me before I gave her a trial run and everything needs inflated or something.Print and icons are kinda small.Makes me think I should run out to Wal*Mart and get some 3x glasses.
YAHOO! Ain't life great! Even got sound that works on this baby!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)