AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apex 2007
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Francis
Posted 1/6/2007 10:28 (#83712 - in reply to #83306)
Subject: Re: Apex 2007

Redfield, SD
I'm not sure people are upset anymore. In my case, it is amazement. I don't know if they are 7 years late or 993 years early on the "millenium bug". I guess it doesn't met my expectations as created by John Deere's advertising and literature. In a John Deere advertising pamphlet it states, "Apex goes behond just downloading GreenStar data:; it also directly unloads data from third party systems". No one can tell which third party systems these are. Another thing it states, "... ability to obtain immediate results from your field data". Most of the analysis we do requires yield point data and you get polygon data when exportin out of Apex. When writing a multiple prescriptions for a field, if you select certain colors for one prescription those colors are unavailable for future prescriptions in that field. I could go on and on. I am no longer upset as I have started to investigate other options for my business. On another note the GS2 is a very good product, works well after the software updates.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)