AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Subsurface Drainage Systems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

esystems
Posted 1/1/2007 13:15 (#81337)
Subject: Subsurface Drainage Systems

NW Ohio

In referencing some of the postings below on drainage,(and thanks guys for all the great infomation) I am wanting to know what is available in drainage design software and hardware that you are happy with?

Given that we are agreeing that RTK elevation data is required (maybe with terrain compensation on or off???), what is working for you to complete the circle of data collection, to design of the tile system, to equipment on the machine to lay the tile?

A couple years ago I helped my locate tile contractor add a lightbar and Sitemate on an iPAQ for marking installed tile and laying out laterals on an older plow. This past year he has ungraded to a new plow and is interested in looking at the next step or two to make his job easier. He wants me to help him in his evaluations on what is available.

He has some information about GeoLogic Computers, and I have seen some of the posts here about Ag Data Viewer. I have visited both web sites.

What is working for you in Data collection, subsurface system design, and installation?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)