AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tower movement?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tim Cooke
Posted 12/21/2006 11:24 (#76773 - in reply to #76758)
Subject: Getting closer to the big bucks. (:

I am forming an investment group to help you control your future financial gains. So far we have an excellent grain marketing group formed. We have the guy still holding 5.25 corn from a few years back. Got one old timer that contracted beans for 3.75 the year they went to 13 bucks. Our wheat expert sold .78 cent wheat. You don't even want to hear about our barley expert. All of them are over qualified. Going to run it thru a broker in the Windy city. At least that is what his Internet site has listed. Must be getting cheaper phone service by running the calls off shore and back to US because he has an international prefix. I wouldn't worry, modern digital world you know. Can't pronounce his name. Way too many vowels for a Southerner like me to get right. He said just call him "Slick". At least that is what I think. Bad phone connection and accent had me confused.

We are leaning to going long 4 buck corn and 5.50 wheat..........oh, we will just set up a "sweep account" attached to your checking account so we don't have to take up you time when we need to make a deposite...or withdrawal.

Tim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)