AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven Viper pro?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

duishay
Posted 4/25/2024 15:31 (#10717676)
Subject: Raven Viper pro?

SE Nebraska
I have a case 3330 sprayer with aim command and a case branded viper pro. I bought a dry floater that has a raven branded viper pro. Dealer told me about a trade in program for the pro to upgrade to a viper 4. I ended up trading the case branded viper pro because the raven branded one had more unlocks. In the options under product control for the case branded viper pro you could select aim command. The raven branded one doesn't have this as an option. I found the valve settings on ravens site for using aim command with a raven viper pro. Valve type: Standard Valve Cal 63. The rate holds correctly and the aim nozzles flutter like they're supposed to, but the dealer I got the viper 4 from said from what he can tell the raven branded viper pro shouldn't be able to control the aim system on my sprayer. I know some of the case sprayers had 2 screens one for product control and guidance and a seperate screen for the aim system. I guess I'm just wondering if the raven branded viper pro is capable of controlling everything? Sounds like the case branded viper pros have different software on them for the aim system.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)