AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Teach me to use GS3 guidance.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 4/24/2024 07:32 (#10716966)
Subject: Teach me to use GS3 guidance.

SESD
Been using agleader for years. Got a 2630 in planter tractor this year and wondering how to do a few things.

With the AL and smartpath, I could have multiple AB lines active and still create a new path if needed. For instance-planting end rows. Have a side of the field that is straight, but has a couple places where the ditch comes into field further. So in AL, can autosteer on ab line when possible, them manually drive the short curve, then autosteer on the ab line again. Can rotate between multiple lines doing the same thing. Then on second pass, can autosteer the whole way. Is there a way to do this with the GS3?

With AL and smartpath, you can pull up the AB line on side of field you start on and will use across the field. When doing first pass on opposite side of field, you could have that line available to autosteer so you dont have a row or two wider than a full pass. Say you have a creek. Certain spots of the pass you want to lock onto that starting pass on the other side of the field but also have the ability to record an adaptive curve. Is this possible on GS3?

On GS3, it wants to make you do a whole new line every time. So when wanting to record an adaptive curve, you cand have any guidance lines on the screen? Am I missing something?

If this is the way it works, AL has a big 1up on GS IMO and will be frustrating to get to like it, for me anyway.

So basically what I'm asking is if you can do a new adaptive curve while also having an AB active.

Edited by JRthefarmer 4/24/2024 07:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)