AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best zero turn for in the $10,000. range ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/24/2024 11:08 (#10717044 - in reply to #10716970)
Subject: Rogue

Pittsburg, Kansas

That is the name I could not think of. Rogue. That is the one I currently have. The earlier one that I had was I believe an Outlaw XP. Both 72".

The reason I got rid of the first one was I was having a farm auction selling the rest of the farm equipment after retirement and I decided I just as well be driving a new mower rather than one four or five years old. I was not disappointed as it sold well at the auction. Went and bought the new rogue. They seem to be well built and drive well.

Before buying the first one the JD dealer brought out a demonstrator and I tried it out for a couple hours. It was a great mower too but I thought for the money the Bad Boy Outlaw XP at the time was more for the money. Had a bit wider stance which I liked. Both seemed fine but I just preferred driving the Bad Boy. The ride with the rubber suspension was considerably better in my opinion.

With my three back operations much earlier in my life, I opted for the optional Grammer suspension seat. That was well worth the additional investment in my opinion.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)