AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It's complicated...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

farminsmall
Posted 4/17/2024 22:09 (#10710819 - in reply to #10710768)
Subject: RE: It's complicated...

swmn
Yes, you can use and in my opinion should use the pro700 for everything. You need to add one additional CaseIH ecu and harness to the planter. That harness will have connections where the flat weatherpacks from your valve modules will connect. If you run everything through the pro700, your seed sensing system will be synced with the row clutches so you won't get row fail alarms while you are clutching rows off. Not to mention you won't have to have another monitor in the cab.

From a planter guidance standpoint the line management on the pro700 is superior to the 750. If it was me, I'd sell the 262 for sure and maybe the 750 if you don't need it for anything else and grab a used 372. You'll have more options for correction signals on the newer receiver and they altogether work better than the 262s.

As for the last question, you'll need to use the ag25 if you want to use the 750 for running the clutches. You can feed a pro series display 3rd party gps for swath control but you can't do the same with a 750.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)