AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere Gen 4 display in New Holland tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jdkinzenbaw
Posted 4/14/2024 18:01 (#10706688)
Subject: Deere Gen 4 display in New Holland tractor

All,

I have a New Holland T7 tractor with the Cygnus (same as Case Vector Pro) receiver on top of the cab. I'd like to be able to run my Deere 4640 Universal display just to operate my fertilizer spreader. The controller on the spreader seems to have trouble with the New Holland display.

I'm trying to figure out what harnesses I'd exactly need to make that all work. I'll still run autosteer guidance through my New Holland display, but I basically want to:
* Use the New Holland receiver with a serial cable to output the GPS coordinates into the Deere 4640.
* Use ISOBUS from the 4640 display to plug the spreader directly into it.

What cabling do I need to order from Ag Express or a similar company to get this figured out? A lot of Ag Express's harness reference ISOBUS to GS3 2630, but not sure if the Gen 4 (4640) display has the same connectors on the back as the older GS3 2630's do? Ag Express has an AE3073L cable that looks like it might be right, but I can't tell for sure if it's compatible with the newer Gen 4 displays, and then I can't figure out what cables to buy to get the serial connection out of the New Holland receiver into the 4640.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for a bunch of feedback on New Holland vs. Deere... I own both, and both have their pros and cons. I just want to take the tractors I own and the display I know works best with that spreader and make it all work for the cost of a few cable harnesses.

Thanks in advance!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)