AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Ubiquiti experts out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 3/25/2024 11:44 (#10679560)
Subject: Any Ubiquiti experts out there?

South Central MN
I have two separate sites (different LAN's/IP addresses) that I'm managing via ubiquiti gear.

The Home site has a USG-Pro 4 and USW-24 switch. On this site I've set up multiple networks, including a network specifically for surveillance cameras.

The Barn Site has a USG-3P and USW Flex mini. This site currently has only one network.

Both sites have their controllers hosted on a synology NAS via docker. The NAS is located at the home site.

I currently use Synology's Surveillance System app for monitoring my cameras located at the home site. One downfall to this app is that it can only monitor cameras that it views as being on the same LAN as the NAS, so it cannot add cameras that I have set up at the barn, even though they are accessible via the web.

I've been told that it is possible to set up a site-to-site VPN between the barn & home that'd make Surveillance Station think that the cameras at the barn are on the same net as the NAS. However, I cannot get the site-to-site VPN to work. Has anyone done this themselves? Ubiquiti help has been zero help, and the forum has been useless as well so I figured I'd try here.

(homevpn (full).jpg)

(barnvpn (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments homevpn (full).jpg (53KB - 14 downloads)
Attachments barnvpn (full).jpg (62KB - 11 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)