AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Leatherman multi-tools???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 3/18/2024 22:38 (#10670920 - in reply to #10670697)
Subject: RE: Leatherman multi-tools???

East of Broken Bow
Paystar500 - 3/18/2024 20:18

Used to carry Super tool, broke it, went to local tool barn for exchange - Leatherman won't honor the warranty anymore - stuck them with over 70 tools they had already given out new ones for exchange.

I had 2 Super Tools, broke one, and lent the other to a friend, who returned it broke.
Sent them direct to Leatherman, and they replaced both free of charge. I guess they were broke in a way they couldn't fix properly, so they gave me 2 Super Tool 300 models, one of which I carry every day.

In practical terms, I think the Wave has the best mix of most useful tools for it's size, but the Super Tool and Super Tool 300 will cut both strands of barb wire together, so that is what I carry every day.

If I KNOW I'm going to need strong pliers, I carry one of my Nebraska made Vice-Grip multi-tool, but I don't dare carry it every day because they are getting too valuable to risk losing.

For 'executive' carry, or when I want something small, I got a small-sized SOG multi-tool, and am very impressed with it. Probably the smallest tool I have that is still fully useful and practical.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)