AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 3/14/2024 17:09 (#10664989 - in reply to #10664681)
Subject: Adbe vs gooooogle

The adobe chart got me thinking because it looks similar to google and I see it just tested 510 support. Significant drop but if it can hold that it bodes well. However they do look the same to me, but I think this adobe drop is market maker shenanigans and it’ll regain the losses. Oracle popped earlier this week and the only other stock like it to me was adobe for earnings this week.so you gotta know that there would be a **** load of unhedged calls bought. Adobe going up at earnings would have been toooo easy of a play and the er was a great catalyst to dump on options gamblers.

However it would concern me with looking at google chart like I said being how similar they looked to me. But then I googled “google ai” and found this article where it says that Microsoft (who’s supposed to be one of the leaders in AI with ChatGPT and all that or at least that’s the narrative I’ve been fed thru my media the past year) …that Microsoft said Google has an unfair advantage in the ai sector….. Microsoft one the largest players in ai basically said we aren’t as good at ai as google
Hot diggity dog.

Still would be really cool if google dipped like adobe and maybe hit 122 (instead of 126 as mentioned in my earlier post)

https://www.reuters.com/technology/microsoft-singles-out-googles-com...

Edited by Deltamudd 3/14/2024 17:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Adm - ALLEN COUNTY : 3/14/2024 10:46

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)