AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looks like Claas is pulling out .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kggonzo
Posted 3/14/2024 00:59 (#10664224 - in reply to #10664166)
Subject: RE: Looks like Claas is pulling out .

Northeast Nebraska and Candelaria Philippines
The company owned stores in Nebraska provide excellent service.

There parts and service is better then deere. Deere is so arrogant they think they don't even need to stock common parts.

I've been away from USA ag for 5 years. At that time i was just a helper on my brothers farm who ran class.

But I clearly remember 2 times we had in field service. One of the times was at midnight on a Sunday. They arrived in 30 minutes with a smile on there face and were happy to be there for us.

Another time, I remember the mechanic literally running back and forth from his truck in order to save us minutes of downtime.

Edit to add 3rd experience....

Sitting 1/2 mile off hiway, we had the engine cover up. There was a broken hose clamp on the radiator we were fixing ourselves. No big deal. But the claas mechanic was driving down the highway and saw us. He pulled in to see if he could help. The local deere dealer would never do that.

In my opinion, the consolidation of deere dealers, and others, does not lend to good service. I'm guessing claas wants company owned stores so they can have more control over service

Edited by kggonzo 3/14/2024 03:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)