AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jwal10 please write a book
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jwal10
Posted 3/11/2024 16:47 (#10661561 - in reply to #10661503)
Subject: RE: Jwal10 please write a book

Western Oregon
I was threatened by my "father" to never show my face. He made Mom aware too. Mom and I would run into each other, if not, she would stop by or bring her Mom so I could see her, she had her own trailer at the farm but didn't drive. I never put her in that position. I lived about a mile from where I grew up but I never went back. Well I did go to the farm sale in 1980, dad was 80 and had a broken neck and I was working for the auction company.

I left home because my "father" hit me with a 1" iron pipe and broke my funny bone. I was trimming horses feet and he was getting worked up. I told him to walk away and leave us alone, he came back, unknown to me and hit me.
Growing up, dad would say something every day to make me feel like a runt kitten that should be put in a gunny bag and drowned. I wasn't worth the time. Things were not good before that. He would steal whatever he wanted of mine, saying it was 1/2 his anyway, dad made up a partnership, 1/2 us 3 boys, 1/2 dads, when I was 8. Only as slaves. We never had any say, he lorded over everything. I did my share of work on the farm but wanted something of my own.

I just moved my stuff slowly, then the animals, I rounded them up and herded them down the road. Mom told me later that when dad realised all my stuff was gone, he said to Mom "how are we going to make hay".

John, I have a book that says left handed people made to change to right handed get injured because we hesitate or stutter instead of taking control immediately.

I had cataract surgery. I was born left handed but could no longer shoot left handed, I used left eye but shot with right trigger finger. So, the surgeon recommended making my right eye for distance, left for reading. Come to find out my eyes never worked together but my brain had acclimated. But my brain still hasn't adjusted in 6 years....James
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)