AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Johnny Punchclock
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Sidneyfarmer
Posted 3/9/2024 09:30 (#10658492 - in reply to #10658469)
Subject: RE: Johnny Punchclock

Sheridan Mi
"What irritates me is the way some of you think every single person that works for a big company is the same."

Like I said in that post, people on here who stereotype people every day complaining about being stereotyped themselves. I can't tell you how tired I am of having it happen to me. Everybody thinks they know exactly who I am and what I think just because of how I dress, where I live and what I do for a living. Some people are shocked when they actually have a conversation with me and let me talk too, instead of them just ranting to me like they just know I'll agree with every wack job theory that comes out of their mouth. I'm not an old hippie because I never was a young hippie, but in my old age, my mind goes back to those days and think some of what they did back then might have been on the right track as far as inner peace and happiness. I can't go back and live it, but I can cherry pick the good parts now and live them.

So ya, don't judge a book by the cover, and don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Don't think you know somebody because of where they live, how they look or what they do or did for a living.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)