AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone ever experienced peculiar changes to the brain after nearly dying?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 3/9/2024 11:33 (#10658642 - in reply to #10657793)
Subject: RE: Anyone ever experienced peculiar changes to the brain after nearly dying?

SWOH
I have a good friend that had a pretty serious stroke a few years ago at 40, which was shocking because he’s always been pretty healthy…doesn’t smoke, not overweight, doesn’t drink much, eats right, and no he didn’t get the jab. Really good guy but always been the strong silent type. He mostly came out of it ok. Still has normal use of his body but moves a lot slower now. And he gets really emotional at times which is not like him at all. They drilled holes in his skull to relieve pressure and he was in pretty bad shape but luckily he was in a very public place in a major city when it happened, which is also rare for him, but somebody recognized what was going on pretty quick and there was a really good hospital within a few minutes of where it happened. If that hadn’t all lined up the way it did we probably would’ve lost him or at least he probably wouldn’t have recovered as good as he did. But it definitely changed his personality just a little. I also had a friend that had an ATV accident a few years out of high school, she was on the back and the driver hit a train track at a high rate of speed and she hit her head on the rail. Her head was as big as a basketball when I saw her at the hospital, we weren’t sure she was going to make it. She recovered mostly and is doing fine now for the most part but she has a completely different personality than she did before the head trauma. Still a very nice girl but not the same person at all. I felt terrible for her fiancé at the time, he stuck right by her through the whole ordeal and they still got married a few years later, but she left him a few years after that. She was a different person.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)