AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How close is your closest neighbor???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

TP from Central PA
Posted 3/6/2024 12:58 (#10654116 - in reply to #10653778)
Subject: RE: How close is your closest neighbor???

100ft..................Probably that in all directions at my house. I always thought being in the middle of nowhere would be great, I got to say getting older I like being where I am, people are interesting to watch. Got a couple out argueing about running the vacuum, another old pair only came outside to sit when the wild fire smoke was so bad I couldn't hardly breathe last year, a divorced guy who is so lazy he calls the other neighbor to go over and put his shutters back right every time the wind blows instead of replacing the missing screws, he stands there and watches. Got another one who runs his shop vac over his concrete approach pad to his garage every week, and then we come to the best one.....................guy goes out and runs a pole saw in the dark at 11 pm at night with just a light on his hat, mows grass in the dark too and hits stones that kill the push mower with just a head light. Hard to say what they say about me, but probably have something to say, either way, where I am, its better than TV to sit outside in a chair and just watch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)