AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fm750 causing interference with other monitors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

5288-kid
Posted 2/27/2024 04:13 (#10641470)
Subject: Fm750 causing interference with other monitors

far south central iowa
Have an fm 750 in a 285 magnum that runs autopilot. It was new to me last spring and the software version was a little older. Ran anhydrous with it just fine on waas and used an agleader insight with a 1600 globe to run my anhydrous bar. 0 issues. When it came time to plant, I had to upgrade software to run RTX as the older version wouldn’t I was told. Kinze planter ran by my insight with sure top row clutches, still using a 1600 agleader globe for my insight, so two globes on top of the tractor. Agleader globe is on the back of cab and 750 globe towards the front. This is when I started having problems. I will randomly lose all signal in my agleader and 750 at the exact same time. So I have no autosteer and my clutches on the planter won’t work because my planter monitor doesn’t know where I’m at. Fought this for several days and finally gave up and quit running the 750 and no more issues. They would literally lose signal at the exact same time and would regain signal at the same time.
Fast forward to this weekend, running anhydrous again, but this time with a 440 raven with a skytrack and it loses signal at the exact same time as my 750. This causes it to say I have 0 rate because it won’t read speed. Doesn’t matter if I’m running rtx or waas. Turn the 750 off and I have no more issues with the raven monitor. I am getting a cable this week to go from my 750 to my insight for planting to eliminate the agleader glove, but why do I keep having these issues? Is the 750 transmitting a signal that’s interfering with these other monitors? I’ve been told there should be no issues as neither of these systems have been tied in to each other, but now with the raven doing the same thing as the insight last year, there has to be an issue. Sorry for the long post but thanks for any help

Edited by 5288-kid 2/27/2024 06:40

(1000000097 (full).jpeg)

(1000000098 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1000000097 (full).jpeg (112KB - 36 downloads)
Attachments 1000000098 (full).jpeg (91KB - 38 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)