AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 1200 "Skip" feature?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mpanowicz123
Posted 2/26/2024 12:46 (#10640717 - in reply to #10640646)
Subject: RE: Pro 1200 "Skip" feature?

We have been running Trimble FMXs for years and your exactly right the skip function is one of the best tools. We now have 2 AFS connect tractors with the pro 1200 in it. I have literally tried everything to move over an AB line without creating a new one, and it cannot be done. (there is no temporary remark or shift) And the nudge function wont even go over 6 or 7 inches if i remember right. I thought maybe i could nudge over 30inches for 30inch rows but they have a cap on how many inches it'll go. It is one of the worst downfalls of the monitor, besides for its LAGGYNESS and start up and shutdown time. But i have imported all of our years worth of AB lines that are all nice and organized that we use year after year. So now in the new pro1200 when we have to go around a well, pivot, fence post, rock, tree...you name it... the only way to do this is to create a new "shifted" ab line or overwrite the existing. We have fields with line poles going through it....So i have to make a shifted AB line for every pole?? This has drove us nuts for the past 2 years, and have delt with some higher-up Case guys and they wont fix the problem. We now have new Trimble monitors in the cab doing our guidance, and its even easier than before to skip over rows, without having to rename a new shifted line. I feel your pain. Attached is a video i have made about this problem and comparing it to the new trimble.

https://youtu.be/sfAG6flz9Gg?si=CP2KTnjLuocQqO66
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)