AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cost to add rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

4wdaaron
Posted 2/26/2024 08:56 (#10640418 - in reply to #10640134)
Subject: RE: Cost to add rtk

Northern Indiana
Don,

I had hoped to keep the drama off the forum, but you chose otherwise

You were warned the CRG was a very new product and would likely have bugs
You were given direct access to the best support people available
You were shipped a replacement CRG next day early am UPS at my cost and at the direction of the manufacturer
After all that I even offered 100% of your money back and you wouldn't take it
You also were not nice to me, or others along this process

You also tried to sell/trade me a bunch of 3000's with bad serial numbers (had all been claimed warranty replacement, but somehow ended up in your hands)
You sold these to unsuspecting buyers here, including one other jockey you sent a broken item and then ghosted for weeks
It seems you are trying to get in the GPS sales game yourself?

You think it's acceptable to text and call at insane hours such as 11pm and 5am about questions that have absolutely no urgency, such as availability of a used CRG
You told me that you hate that I "made money" off you

I have no desire to do business with you Don
You judged me from the moment you saw my pickup truck the first time I met you and it all went downhill from there

Sorry to the original poster, the moderators of this forum, and everyone else for the off topic reply

Donald - 2/26/2024 00:38

GcDm2010 - 2/25/2024 08:29

$4000 for SF2 Ready,
$3500 for RTK Ready. Must have both.

You're probably better to look for a "used" activation or a used receiver than to buy new from a dealer. Used ones are petty reasonable right now with so many moving to the SF7000 with SF-RTK. If you get a receiver that is a bit sketchy in performance like I did once, you can move the activations to your own that you trust at no cost assuming it's not a blacklisted serial number.

Edit to add:
Buysellgps is a good store. I've done business with him and he won't sell you junk or lead you wrong.

My experience was different than yours
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)