AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

R.C.
Posted 2/21/2024 13:05 (#10633591 - in reply to #10633550)
Subject: RE: Corn

Spikes - 2/21/2024 12:21

You don't have a clue what I'm doing...if you were following me on the charts with your own charts then you would never say something like that to me. 

I'm just following the market...if you can't handle it then put me on ignore...Why be so negative to someone trying help?

Nothing is guaranteed to be 100% and every trader should know that.  

Ok. Well oh sir greatness. I am sorry, me just a lowly peasant farmer, but could ya please tell me how calling a temp low, that will last from 1 to 10 days, is gonna to help? What am I supposed to do with that nugget of gold information you gave us? Lift all my hedges for a maybe one day, could be 10 day, but might only be three day bump, that might not even rally a nickel? Helpful would be to tell us where its going long term and quit trying to be a know it all and predict every bump which obviously you cannot do.

I have watched your charts. They have been a joke. I will give ya credit though. You keep putting them out there, if that counts for much. Again, just a lowly peasant farmer but one would think if you put dates and prices on charts that things are going to happen, and almost none of the little boxes with numbers are even touching price, you are probably wrong and should rethink what ya doing. But again, that just a stupid simple way of lookin at things from a know nothing farmer.!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)