AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund ? FBTC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 2/20/2024 20:05 (#10632664 - in reply to #10631803)
Subject: RE: Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund ? FBTC

Dan it is extremely volatile as you know. The price could drop by 20% tomorrow, the thing to remember is so far everyone who has held bitcoin for a 3-4 year period is in the black.

Here is what I have learned

People that put in money they do not need in the short term and hold onto it for a period of a few years or wait until they have profit to sell usually do extremely well. People that put in more than they can afford to than lose panic sell and second guess themselves in market downturns almost always lose.
----
Buying bitcoin is swapping a weak currency for a stronger currency. I would trade the Japanese yen for the American dollar any day of the weak and I would trade the American dollar for bitcoin at any chance I could get.

What the people that are critical of bitcoin don't understand is that nearly every criticism that can be leveled at bitcoin can be directed at the us dollar, usually many times over. So really bitcoin doesn't have to be great because its not perfect it just has to be better than a fiat currency with a unlimited supply that can be tampered with when ever it suits the interest of the powerful.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)