AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Output from CFX-750 to Pro 700 Adapter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 2/18/2024 15:03 (#10628991 - in reply to #10628697)
Subject: RE: Output from CFX-750 to Pro 700 Adapter

East Central, Nebraska
you could try a port replicator but kind of depends on if your exporting nmea to the modem for whatever reason. do you already have the adaptor required for the pro or are you looking to buy or build something? also kind of depends on what rtk network your using and how it is configured. taking it away from the modem port would be my favorite option if it isn't needed there, you could also just add pins to the existing connector to do so and output nmea from that port. it gets a little tricky on some of the steering systems, there were circumstances where you could not export out of the port being used for steering but that may have only been on autopilot. if your rtk network doesn't need you sending back location i would use port a and either plug a port replicator into the port and plug in your existing harness, or just stick pins in the existing plug. their are port replicators with db9 serial ends on them also.

i am not familiar with those part numbers. are they cnh numbers as they dont seem to be trimble?

edit.. i searched those part numbers and see that it is an agexpress part number. those would still require a port replicator, which to me just seems like adding more unnecessary cables. i would shoot more at this one -- AE33731 but as stated depends on your situation, and if you already have something that is plugged into the pro.

Edited by caseihfarmer 2/18/2024 15:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)