AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Headed out for my yearly search for my lost puppy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 1/25/2024 09:58 (#10592599 - in reply to #10592503)
Subject: RE: Headed out for my yearly search for my lost puppy

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Happy to help, #1 if you booked the free at sea program, reserve your specialty dining either now or first day on board "it fills up" We liked all specialty dining we tried, Cagney's steakhouse was great ! French restaurant "Bistro" was very good, Hasuki is a fun grill at your table with crazy chef act's "ate so much I hurt myself there. The free dining was good but maybe not crazy good ? we ate at Hudson's for breakfast, liked it, buffet had ok food, but was our last resort when all else was closed after getting back late from an "extortion" or as they call it excursion. They big rub on this incredible ship is venue size and poor use by management of their talent. Sid's pour house was our favorite music, get there early as it and the "improve" are small and fill up fast, there house band is outstanding if you like rock, four young singers covered our favorites and a four piece "talented" band backed them up, our OP is this group should have had the main theater several nights. This band doesn't even have a name and was the best act on the ship! this band is the one billed as doing the rumors album by Fleetwood Mac cover to cover, it was a good show but their others were even better. Comedy on this ship was very good too, had drinks with one of the comedians at Sids at the bar one night and didnt realize he was an act until we stumbled on his show. Of course he picked his drinking buddy out and pitched me **it ; ) You will have a great time! we snorkeled from a big Catamaran in I think Barbados ? Turtles and a shipwreck ... great snorkeling!!! The entertainment was our biggest disappointment, but we were used to a show every night in the main showroom, and they did things different on NCL then we were used to. Amazing brand new spotless ship ! the nicest one sailing in the Virgen islands hands down. HAVE FUN!!!!

Edited by t rock 1/25/2024 10:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)