AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Digifarm modem to ntrip/cors?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Topshot
Posted 1/23/2024 15:36 (#10589672 - in reply to #10589613)
Subject: RE: Digifarm modem to ntrip/cors?

Near Richmond, IN

I'm not familiar with your setup and just a little familiar with my own but I have a "Beacon" with Digifarm and an Intergra with AgLeader's Ontrack 3 (I believe( and when it was all set up originally I paid a subscription to Digifarm for the RTK and had a tablet that had the Ntrip app on it and was connected to my cell service.  Everything worked great but I had to pay approx. $700+ each year.  I signed up for Indiana CORS and I  believe I had to give the Beacon a different IP address or something like that and maybe the Ntrip app also, and use Indiana's CORS system for no charge.  It works great and is free.  I can't, off the top of my head remember what all I had to do but it wasn't difficult.  I may have to redo it all as I need a new Verizon tablet and it will have to be set up.  So if I do fairly soon, I'll post what all I had to do.

I'm sure someone on here is very knowledgeable about all of this and can tell you exactly what to do.  Just wanted to let you know that I think what you want to do is most likely very possible with your equipment also.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)