AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Isn't this a 2600?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/8/2024 17:52 (#10563758 - in reply to #10563603)
Subject: RE: Isn't this a 2600?

East Central, Nebraska
sullivan mis labels lots of precision ag equipment. i watch auctions pretty close and the ignorance before the end of the year was staggering. it was so bad that my brother and i sent texts back and forth of screen shots saying "well the guy that buys this is going to be pissed" way too often. I am not sure how ownership of sullivan goes now but they either partnered or got ate up by bigiron and i have never seen bigiron mislabel anything quite like that. sometimes you will see little information but not blatant mislabeling. its always funnyto me how they are always incorrect the wrong direction. i haven't ever seen them mislabel a 2600 as a brown box. they always seem to know the newer model of what they are selling but not quite get the listing right. must be a little auction trick, then the fine probably says they are not responsible for a listing being wrong.

edit: i exaggerated a bit about how much we sent texts back and forth, id say we found a half dozen mistakes leading up to the end of the year. called and told them on a couple.

this pro700 says it is a precision planting 20/20 display that is equipped with autotrac. has it all

https://www.bigiron.com/Lots/Precision2020display

Edited by caseihfarmer 1/8/2024 18:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)