AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ipad for Connect Mobile
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/31/2023 08:36 (#10550045 - in reply to #10549106)
Subject: Maybe consider Refurbished?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
For our last two iPhone upgrades I've gone with an online source called Back Market. They specialize in refurbished phones, tablets etc. This allowed us to move up a couple of generations very cheaply. I was able to move the SIM cards from the older iPhone 6s to the newer iPhone 8s so the carrier did not need to get involved and our old data plans just continued. I realize we are still in the Dark Ages but the somewhat newer phones serve us well. I don't see the need for the fancy cameras or titanium.

I also have a now older iPad Pro with Max memory that I use with Ag Leader's Ag Finiti Mobile for my farming operation. I purchased it new at the full price. Ag Finiti Mobile does not use the internet but communicates directly through a Soft Access Point directly with the InCommand in my planting tractor, sprayer and combine. I wasn't certain how much memory would be needed so I went with the Max but I have found that at least for my situation that was overkill.

My Gal has had an iPad Air II for some time and uses it just for hobby things. She felt that it was "getting slow" so I got her an iPad Air III from the Back Market folks. I went with Max memory for it which was probably foolish but didn't cost much more.

I have been well satisfied with the Back Market folks. They have a wide range of refurbished units in various conditions and with various memory choices. Their prices reflect the quality and memory capabilities.

https://www.backmarket.com/en-us/l/apple-ipad/f78ae8f5-4611-4ad0-b2a...

Edited by tedbear 12/31/2023 08:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)