AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Seed Star2 to Seed Star XP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

jrmac
Posted 12/30/2023 12:08 (#10548856 - in reply to #10548802)
Subject: RE: Seed Star2 to Seed Star XP

NWMO
1770nt 24row with ground drive and air-clutches. Was AgLeader operated and tractor was GreenStar for steering... Wanted to simplfiy everthing.. SO I changed the complete harness as i don't think you will have correct plugs on backbone. Then need the black wedgebox. BUT to unlock XP pro you will need at least one excellarometer on a unit, or just pluged in to harness somewhere (monitor will populate itself). You don't have to have the load sensors for XP pro but it will be populated i believe. The 1770 24row I did was was pretty easy. Ended up adding all 5 excellarometers and load cells. Then just manually adjusted air down force as needed on the go. Also while I was redoing it... Built a harness to run the tru-count clutches through the row command plugs... Ended up with everything running through one 2630 monitor... You should be able to search and find harnesses and parts online off planters that have been converted to electric drive and high speed very reasonable... The harness i used was a bulk fill /hyd drive /row command / ect... More plugs than needed for the box planter, but they don't hurt anything not bieng pluged in... Was a very cheep conversion... Only thing i Needed new was a height position sensor and brackets on main lift wheel...

Edited by jrmac 12/30/2023 12:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)