AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tranfer A-B lines and fields: EZ Guide 250 to EZ Guide 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

neo_ag
Posted 12/30/2023 16:28 (#10549138 - in reply to #10549093)
Subject: RE: Tranfer A-B lines and fields: EZ Guide 250 to EZ Guide 500

northeast ohio
The tractor in the photo is a 7140. It was setup with a CFX750, EZPilot and rate and section control to a Raven harness. That worked great pulling a sprayer with 80’ boom with 4 sections as well as tillage. Had the opportunity to buy a used TMX2050 RTK to upgrade from cfx750 about the same time we decide to use the tractor to pull a second planter for soybeans occasionally. Picked up a seed monitoring module plus a Rate and section to really improve planter function on row monitoring and half width section clutch control. To help dad with line engagement, including when stopped, we replaced the IMD600 on the EZPilot with a NAV3. I’ve only run a few tractors with hydraulic auto steer, but this NAV with EZPilot Sam motor which is called autopilot motor drive (AMPD) is about as good as it gets. Definitely worth considering a EZPilot now as a step toward AMPD for when you start strip till. We run RTK from ODOT CORS directly into the display with assistance of WiFi hotspot.

I mentioned to give me a call or text because a friend and I are swapping a couple displays around and consolidating which leaves me with 1 or 2 extra displays and an EZSteer or EZPilot. Have CFX750, 2 TMX2050 WAAS and a TMX2050 to pick from until a two of them are sold. Would being willing to consider offers if we can piece together the display, steering and field iq to match your need.

Edited by neo_ag 12/30/2023 16:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)