AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

i have SMS and an Integra monitor... how to use for soil sampling myself
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 12/23/2023 18:51 (#10538247 - in reply to #10537519)
Subject: RE: i have SMS and an Integra monitor... how to use for soil sampling myself

East Central, Nebraska
integra isn't going to help you with your task, why they dont make it do so i will never understand, likely because they tried to push that turd called sms mobile for two decades that was never really worth the time and money it took to make it work. everyone loves strapping a laptop to an atv. back in the day i believe when the insight was new they had an option to use that but then like i said it went away and sms mobile came out. i think it was called site verification or something like that on the insight.

you can create sample points in sms desktop and export them to your ipad using agfiniti. i used to hate to make that known as it would be another reason for agleader to charge a subscription but anymore i am not sure what the benefits of agfiniti are besides that and map viewer. I really like ag leader, and i really like sms but i have been exploring different options and i am seeing some cool stuff out there with features that blow agfiniti away. it would be nice to get rtk into my ipad for sampling but i don't think it is that critical for what i am doing which are typically only about 2.5 acre grids. i dont remember what agfiniti is costing now as it just auto renews but i would think you could get going with what you have for a few hundred dollar afiniti subscription.

i will log in here later in the evening (for the first time in an half a year) and check the price and reply to this message.

edit, agfiniti costs $350 per year.

i apologize for being bitter, i just ordered a full precision planting rebuild for my planter after being with ag leader for 20 plus years. it my fault i ran my planter to the exact point it needed rebuilt which intersected the exact point ag leader had to take the solution i needed off the shelf. ill get over it.

Edited by caseihfarmer 12/23/2023 19:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)