AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to watch the Chicago Cubs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

WeaveFarmer
Posted 12/21/2023 11:51 (#10534835)
Subject: How to watch the Chicago Cubs

Boone Co. Iowa
Originally posted in wrong forum.......

I live in central Iowa about 45 miles NW of Des Moines. I was thinking about getting my dad a subscription to Marquee so he could watch the Chicago Cubs.....

But, he gets TV via Dish. I had Dish up until about a month ago, when I dropped Dish and started using YouTube TV via Roku.....On YouTube TV I get NBC Sports Chicago, which says that it gets all home and away Cubs games.....Is this correct? Does it blackout games somehow?

YouTube TV is about half the price of what I was paying Dish....and I am not sure that my dad can watch Marquee unless he goes through something other than Dish.....

I see that there is a MLB option that you can follow a single team, but worried that some of THAT might get blacked out as well.....

Anyway, I think I could get my dad to drop Dish, get YouTube TV, AND watch the Cubs at the same time. They spend part of their winter months in AZ....thinking that YouTube TV would follow them easier than starting / stopping Dish subscriptions......

And, being a Cubs fan just shows you that I am not afraid to make dumb decisions.

If I CAN get Cubs games in Central Iowa Via YouTube TV / NBC Sports Chicago, would have been a great reason to change long ago.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)