AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

garage heater
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JDAMS2601
Posted 1/19/2024 11:11 (#10582253 - in reply to #10511526)
Subject: RE: garage heater

Iowa
I bought a King 7,500 watt heater for our new garage, in our old one I had a Lenox gas. If I had my pick I would still have the old one, however we did not account for a gas line in the garage during the building process. Either way I am pretty happy with the King heater, I did a lot of research, even went and saw a couple different heaters in action prior to buying, was sold on the King heater pretty quick. We have a 525 sq ft garage we park our vehicles in, I believe it is rated to 700 or 750 sq ft, with the temps we have now here in Iowa if one of the vehicles is pulled out the temp drops quite quickly but the heater is able to get temps back above 55 pretty quick, maybe 10 minutes, I usually keep it on 60. I also spend some time out there working on odds and ends, I will turn the heater up to 70 regularly and it does a good job. The fan runs when the heater runs, it is a two stage heater, it consumes higher amounts of electricity getting up to temp but then will drop down a stage to maintain or finish the heat cycle. Overall for an electric heater I am happy with my purchase and believe it does a good job, warranty and customer service was something I considered too, based on reviews King does a very good job keeping their customers satisfied, hope I do not need to verify this though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)