AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I pad won’t charge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/24/2023 11:15 (#10494958 - in reply to #10493862)
Subject: RE: I pad won’t charge

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I'm not sure what the screen is trying to tell you. I may have seen it once but I can't exactly remember since I don't use mine a lot. I'm using iPadOS 16.2 which I believe is current for my iPad.

With my older iPad Pro, I find it will charge fine with the larger wall charger that it came with. It will charge with the small charger that came with my iPhone 6 or plugged into my computer. However, the screen indication gives the impression that it is not charging with either of those sources. It will eventually charge up completely from either of these sources but it takes a long time.

I just tried some things with mine. It happened to be fully charged (100%). With it in sleep mode, If I plug it into my computer with a lightning cable, the iPad "wakes up" and the screen shows some information for a bit. The computer makes a sound of its own. With another cable, I sometimes have to wiggle on it or give it a half turn to get those results.

Even though the screen indication seems to show that yours is not charging, I would try a known good cable and leave it plugged in for a day or so to see if it does in fact charge like mine. When I went into settings and then battery on mine, there were some options there I didn't understand. Maybe some option got changed accidently on yours which is causing the confusion.

Edited by tedbear 11/24/2023 11:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)