AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Protein importance - two links
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 11/2/2023 22:30 (#10466990 - in reply to #10463204)
Subject: RE: Protein importance - carnivore?

Pittsburg, Kansas

Low carb and ketogenic diets (lifestyles) have become much more mainstream since wife and I started it going on five years ago. But carnivore???? Seems strange to many but quite a number of people are finding it helps immensley with certain diseases. Particularly auto immune diseases. My wife and I are not carnivore but have naturally transitioned much closer to it than when we started low carb. At home we are probably 90-95% carnivore with only a few vegitables as a change of taste, more like a condiment rather than a side dish. Eating out we give ourselves more lattitude depending on what the resturant has to offer for sides. Today we ate lunch at a BBQ place that offered meat by the pound so we had only meat for lunch. Yesterday we ate out supper with friends and had more vegetables than we have had for a long time (because the meals came with two sides). They tased ok, but we both could sure tell we didn't smell the same as usual (and it was not an improvement), LOL.

But I digress. Here is a link about carnivore. If it is something you might be interested in, go for it. Otherwise just skip. If you have a health issue you just have not been able to resolve with conventional treatment, might be worth considering for at least a month or two to see if it helps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb44KrGIb9U&t=173s#mce_temp_url#

Edited by John Burns 11/2/2023 23:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)