AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many smoke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

rosiesdad
Posted 9/20/2023 06:04 (#10408308 - in reply to #10405768)
Subject: RE: How many smoke

Western-Central Lower Michigan
VMUSA1 - 9/17/2023 23:01

I love the smell of pipe tobacco. Had a grandfather that used to smoke it in an old homemade corncob pipe on rare occasions. When I was little, I would sit next to him as he curled a few wisps of smoke from it and tell me stories of his cowboy days out west during the depression before he met grandma.

I found an old plane Jane antique pipe at a store over in Indy that my wife bought for me a couple of years ago. Bought some cherry nougat blended tobacco from Jon’s pipe shop in Champaign, IL but haven’t tried smoking any of it yet. Every time I open the door to the cabinet, it smells so good. Picturing waiting for the right occasion this winter in front of the fireplace, whiskey in a tumbler, Christmas tree in the corner, and snow coming down outside the window. Just hope I don’t turn green and regret it!

Sometimes I wish they had a "pipe smoking machine" so I could smell the second hand smoke. Even a whiff of cigar smoke isnt bad, note I said whiff...
But Cigarettes just plain smell gross. I hate getting in a tractor cab that a smoker has trashed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)