AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (90) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone License
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format
Runnin Red
Posted 7/25/2023 06:36 (#10330526 - in reply to #10329634)
Subject: RE: Drone License

Unfortunately you need to get a 107 license as well as a 137 Exemption to fly on chemicals.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)