AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you doodle, write poems, play music or create in other ways that bring you joy beyond the field?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kipps
Posted 7/11/2023 21:20 (#10311829 - in reply to #10311454)
Subject: RE: Do you doodle, write poems, play music or create in other ways that bring you joy beyond the fie

Madison Co. Virginia
It's definitely a creative side of mine, but not as artsy as you might wish. My mind is always awhirl with mechanical contrivances, hypotheticals, schemings, and the like. Recently during the morning milking, I was hashing out how a particular bit of robotic tech could eliminate quite a bit of labor in smaller-scale corn chopping operations. A few hours later, I was sketching a plan for a bridge while listening to the sermon in church.

I've messed around a bit with art over the years, but don't find myself sitting down to complete a drawing as much as I once did. Here's one though, from a few years ago.

Edit: I forgot I had these drawings of Minas Tirith digitized. The first one is of the butteries below the White Tower. The second is of the very peak of the White Tower of Ecthelion, 1000 feet above the plain. I've been a bit perturbed at the unrealistic drawings of Middle Earth that so many artists create. I think the buildings should make structural sense, and attempt to draw them accordingly.

Edited by kipps 7/11/2023 22:03

(locomotive001 (full).jpg)

(9ee (full).jpg)

(7ee (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments locomotive001 (full).jpg (41KB - 69 downloads)
Attachments 9ee (full).jpg (77KB - 59 downloads)
Attachments 7ee (full).jpg (66KB - 72 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)