AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fried eggplant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 7/7/2023 12:52 (#10305476 - in reply to #10266925)
Subject: RE: Fried eggplant

West of Broken Bow
FJS - 6/11/2023 18:50

I can’t eat eggplant,actually makes me nauseous.When I was a kid mom fixed it someway and I started gagging,wouldn’t eat it and went to bed without eating.
25 years later I get home after the kids are already in bed and Carla gets my supper out to warm it up,I look at it and say what is it,she says eggplant.I said I’ll try but it makes me sick,she said she just went round and round with our son,he wouldn’t eat it,said it made him sick.
I don’t know what it is but there is something about it that doesn’t agree with me or my son.
Isn’t eggplant in the nightshade family ?   

But I also don’t like lobster or fishy tasting fish so I know I’m not normal 

Cabbage and I don’t get along for some reason. For years I wouldn’t eat anything cabbage that mom cooked.

Was at a relative’s place and she insisted on cooking me a meal before I left for a church function. Told her later I try to avoid cabbage but it was too late say anything then. Went ahead and forced it down. Less than an hour later started sweating during the church service and wondered what the heck was going on. Felt pretty sick for a couple days and knew it was the cabbage.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)