AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for free farm repair shop management software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bcochran79
Posted 8/20/2023 15:32 (#10367562 - in reply to #10258363)
Subject: RE: Looking for free farm repair shop management software

South Georgia
For years I have been looking for a solution to log and organize equipment service records for my farm. I haven't found anything yet. We did use Microsoft Access as a previous poster recommended. Its ok, but a bit clunky. We shifted to Farm Logs when it launched for ease of use; however, Farm Logs hasn't made any noticeable improvements to their equipment service record platform since they launched. They are going to require a subscription by the end of the week. I came across this looking for a way to download all of my notes out. Currently I am using a simple word document for each piece of equipment, basically the electronic version of a paper notebook. I will be monitoring this post in hopes that someone has stumbled across a better product. At this point I would be willing to pay a little bit for a good solution.

It surprises me that Deere hasn't launched something like this. Seems like they could integrate it to their parts platform and make 1-click parts ordering a thing. It would probably help them sell more filters and other frequently purchased items.

I think Quickbooks is your best bet for the financial components you were seeking. A huge advantage of Quickbooks is that there is so much support content on youtube.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)