AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WOTUS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 5/26/2023 11:07 (#10244398 - in reply to #10244016)
Subject: RE: Are you talking about

nc ks
I don't think coming clean about the whistle blower will change how she/he looks.......

What ever 'it' is constantly focuses on whatever outlandish accusations from the left on Trump and conservatives, dismisses any allegations about biden and family even though it would be a slam dunk if ever allowed in court with full admission of evidence by the alphabets, and is fine with the killing of millions of children. Every thing they threw at Trump from Russia in the election to improper dealing with Ukraine have come back as lefties squawking about their own mis deeds.

Even though I hate Trump for inviting 100k's of good people to dc when there were no real legal parliamentary procedures left to halt the the certification until some real investigation could be done, they even get that wrong as there were some thugs that should get prosecuted but some good people got caught up in some of that mob influence and never went home. That is Trump's fault, he played right into the left's hand and got some innocents in trouble and allowed half of the country to be labeled domestic terrorists. I'll never forgive him for that in a political sense. Lol, they put a wall around the capitol to keep the wandering guys with flags from ever getting close to the capitol again.....they fought tooth and nail to not let that video out. Think about the perception change had that video been released immediately. Takes all the thunder out of the narrative for all but a few diehard lefties. The guy that was 'trying to stab people with his pointy flag' was released almost immediately after the airing of the tape. Nancy and her group are pure evil for letting citizens rot for political gain,

Edited by kb ag 5/26/2023 11:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)