AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Split screen Android tablet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

TexasPecans
Posted 4/28/2023 13:17 (#10207148)
Subject: Split screen Android tablet

So I use an android tablet for my wheelman, and I wanted to split screen Pandora and Bluetooth that to the radio. Well first hurdle is how to have wifi to wheelman and hotspot internet to my tablet at the same time. Well that was simple enough blue tooth tether both the radio and my phone and enable internet over Bluetooth. So now I have the wheelman connected via WiFi, radio connected Bluetooth, and phone connected Bluetooth (sharing both internet and phone calls).

All that took 5 mins with Google and a few taps and swips.

Then what I thought would be the easy part split screening both the whirl app and the Pandora. Well not so fast. I cannot get this tablet to split screen for the life of me. On every other phone or tablet I have used you open both apps then hit the recent app button at the bottom and tap and hold the title bar of the app in recent apps and hit split screen.

This tablet doesn't show the title bar in the recent apps. It's android 11. What am I missing? It is a Onn. 10.1 Walmart special but I wouldn't that that would have anything to do with this. This is basic android software here.

Oddly enough I noticed when the tablet is either horizontal or vertical when hitting recent apps everything turns horizontal regardless of screen rotation.

Thought maybe someone smarter than me is lurking in this forum.
What I really wanted to have split screen for was for viewing video camera I installed on a piece of equipment.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)