AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gramoxone+dicamba+warrant tankmix
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 3/25/2023 08:28 (#10156659 - in reply to #10154349)
Subject: RE: Gramoxone+dicamba+warrant tankmix

East Central Arkansas

Dwight did you see the post down the page about preplant corn burndown? https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1104627&mi... I am thinking that if you can safely use that mix you would still need the photosystem ll chemical of choice that would be labeled for that use in your mix to help the Gramoxone work better. I am pretty sure last year I did 2 oz of metribuzin in with paraquat on both corn and soybean ground. If you don't mind committing to planting corn on ground can use 8 oz of atrazine. Until I actually get my corn planted I try not to commit those acres to corn for the year. I had a few acres the first paraquat and metribuzin spray didn't control the ryegrass so I sprayed again behind the planter with paraquat and 8 oz of metribuzin. It seems I spend more time studying labels anymore than I actually do spraying. Also the only way I can remember what I did in the past is looking back at records. It is nice these days being able to pull up different chemical labels on line to study and compare. One thing I have discovered with the different dicamba products is that some have different wording in the labels and it seems some of the folks selling and recommending these products don't know it. Let us know what you end up doing.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)