AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Google Sheets Help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 1/1/2023 22:20 (#10016706 - in reply to #10014083)
Subject: RE: Google Sheets Help

NEND

I made one in Google Sheets last year. I made an “Input” sheet where I edit the cells that are applicable to the record. On another sheet, I made a report that mimics my state’s generic form/report. I don’t edit anything on that sheet, it refers to the cells on the input sheet. On another sheet I have a table that has the chemical info (name, PPE requirements, rainfast period, group #, REI). I have drop-down boxes on the input sheet that list the chemicals on the chemicals sheet. Then on the report sheet, it looks up the REI for all the applied chemical and puts in the longest one of them. I also have another sheet where I have tables with my fields listed with legal descriptions, crop, acres. Again, on my Input sheet, I have a drop-down box and in that it shows the field list from my fields table on the other sheet. I have tables for operator, chemical source, wind direction, all the things that I enter in the Input sheet so I can pick from a list. The only thing that is a bit cumbersome is exporting a report to a PDF, which I prefer to do to save each application report. I have to export, then select just the report sheet, then navigate to where I want to save the PDF, then name it. If there’s way I could make a macro to do most of that, I’d like to know

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)