AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (96) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

special hose end
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format
Posted 12/28/2022 11:12 (#10008477)
Subject: special hose end

Does anyone have a part number for the special hose end that has a red plastic ring for sealing and held in place with a clip. Used on newer John Deere loaders and Westendorf loaders.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)