AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 3185 vs 3320 3230 3330 etc.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ady5008
Posted 9/23/2022 07:24 (#9857262)
Subject: Case 3185 vs 3320 3230 3330 etc.

Central PA
I'm looking at upgrading from my crop care pull behind to a self propelled. Leaning pretty strongly towards a case, I'm not a fan of the John Deere dealer in the area, and want to stay away from the more off brands. My only dislike for case machines is not being able to see the wheels when spraying corn post emerge but guys do it all the time I guess. Is there a big difference in how the boom suspension performs between a 3185 with the vertical mast and the newer models with parallel linkage? any difference in the wheel suspension? Are you able to go as fast in the field with a 3185 as the newer ones? They all are steel booms right? From what I'm seeing it takes a bit more money to get a newer model with higher hours. AIM Command and the engine in the rear would be pretty nice though. What's the difference between a 3320, 3330, and 3230? They seem to all be the same vintage, although the 3230 looks like a smaller tank. It would be going over 4-6000 acres next year, possibly more in the future. We have a lot of contours, small fields and weird shaped fields in this part of the world, it's not $5/acre custom rate country.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)