AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean Seed Pricing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Moose333
Posted 9/21/2022 12:07 (#9854348 - in reply to #9854302)
Subject: RE: Soybean Seed Pricing

NW Wisconsin
Yes. 1139 GT27's came out a couple years ago and took off big around here with waterhemp since they had liberty. Other agronomists put them on farms before I started my sales career and no bull did 60-70 bushels on farms that were used to 45-50 and thats the end of the story... They sold themselves. Really offensive bean with just enough SWM tollerace to yield though it... Hell of a bean sad to see them go. Still have 1331 and 1660 GT27's for next year. Menomonie answerplot did 98 bushels under a pivot... Speaks to top end yield potential right there... on farm would run with anything and more... Didnt use the HPPD side of it or at least I havent. Although 6 oz generic Callisto with some prefix makes one hell of a program... cant beat the price of the generic HPPDS for a full rate at less than 6$ an acre. Late season all you really have is a little grass and velvetleaf show up. The beans are just a go anywhere put it in the ground and they grow... Hopefully they bring them back with the nematode traits at the end of the decade.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)