AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enlist not as good as i expected.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 7/2/2022 15:57 (#9730907 - in reply to #9730244)
Subject: RE: Enlist not as good as i expected.

"4.8 oz crop oil". Is that NIS or COC?. 4.8 oz is what we use with NIS but for COC we use 20oz with 32oz Enlist, 48oz Warrant, & 9oz clethodium. If temps go over 90° then I back the COC down to 12 oz. Also run 3# AMS with that combination. So far have been very happy with that combination. I do have a couple fields that 1/2 was sprayed with Enlist One & the other 1/2 with Warrant @ 39oz in place of the Enlist. I can't see any differences in weed control. Also did use a pre? We've been putting down ValorEZ & metribusin immediately after planting ( conventional till) So far TWH hasn't been a probleml

Last year did you use AMS & coc with your flexstar? We have ~ 500 acres of non gmo beans that I sprayed with Warrant Ultra ( Warrant plus flexstar), clethodium, & coc. First 250 ac I didn't use AMS, per chemical dealers rep. Rest I added 2,5# of AMS. Got a much slower weed kill, plus almost no bean burn, where I didn't use the AMS., looks like the Warrant Ultra did its job but took almost a week before seeing any results

Edited by boog 7/2/2022 16:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)