AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Brita water filter company. Follow up.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 6/8/2022 07:01 (#9695765 - in reply to #9695196)
Subject: RE: Brita water filter company. Follow up.

Nw Iowa
Amazon is not cheapest, usually can do some searching online for other sources. Amazon is handling a awful lot of junk that looks like a better product. Recent experiences, I ordered a couple of hand cable winches to just hang some stuff from the walls of a shed. Ordered two rated at twice the load that I needed. First time I used the winch, stop failed. Went to fleet store, got two American made for about 25% more but worked. This week I bought a pretty decent quality tent for grandkids and my self to do alittle camping. Amazon was sold out. Did a search on google and found one for 110$ less and it will be here Saturday with same free shipping. You can’t beat Amazons distribution and service for returns etc but I never used to return nothing but lately I have gotten such inferior products that I have no choice. I would say as far as tools Amazon is more expensive than local, hardware store if you can wait out for some sales. Used to be online with no sales tax was a much better deal but not so much anymore.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)