AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hw much will an OLIVER tractor go for
[Frozen]

View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 6/10/2009 00:26 (#739135 - in reply to #739106)
Subject: RE: Baconboy,, they were telling you something.

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

The posters were telling you if you want an accurate answer you have to put the effort into giving a complete question. 

Far as I know, "brand new Olivers",,, Now I could be wrong (but I don't think so..) Oliver stopped making tractors many many years ago. So unless you bought 6 Olivers then never used them just parked them in the shed they still aren't "Brand new Olivers".  Even then they are still 40-60 year old tractors.  If they've been rebuilt from the tires up, they're still 40-60 year old machines. Not saying the tractors aren't "cherry" they likely very well could be, still not "brand new". 

Other issues are things like Model numbers, 2 or 4 wheel drive, cabs, engines, etc.etc.etc.. All have a factor in the value of the tractors.  

Take a step back, take a couple'a deep breaths and relax.  Then ask a complete question, you'll get alot more honest forthright answers.  Getting into a whizzing contest against the side of the barn isn't going to get you any better answers, and you won't win in any case.

Do you bother to answer people when they ask you less that 1/2 a question ??  Of course you don't.  Another clue nobody's the spelling police,, but,,, spelling common words correctly helps. 

Last issue,, TAKE THE DAMN CAPS BUTTON OFF!! ALL caps is considered "YELLING" !!  If you're mad at something that's one thing,, but,, coming on here and "yelling" out your less than 1/2 a question isn't winning any contests either.

(btw.. bragging about how much land you have don't mean diddly squat to me or anybody else for that matter...)

Good character and little respect for other's will get you farther along on here than any amount of square miles you may own.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)