AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

crabby
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

crabby
Posted 5/17/2009 22:38 (#716941 - in reply to #716485)
Subject: Thanks Greasegun

SW Missouri
I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to get, but I didn't see anything about your Liberty building that would make me shy away from it. Liberty is still the cheapest quote I've gotten so far. They are running some new numbers for me right now and we'll see what they come back with. The building they quoted me first had 20' bay spacings so I had them run a quote on 30' spacing. I also had them run one for a 80x125 with 25' spacings instead of a 80x120. Sometimes you can get a bigger building for only a few dollars more. Of course deciding what to get is the easy part, paying for it is the hard part.

Thanks so much for letting me and my family come by and look at your building. I'm sure you could of spent your time more productively than answering my questions. Of course the girls did get rid of a few dandelions for you. We had a really good day that day. After we left your place we went up to Lexington to a friend of mine that has a nursery and a winery. If your ever up that way stop by Fahrmeier Farms and Three Trails Winery, they will treat you right.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)